Union Shopper has nearly 40 years of history assisting union members and their families find great deals on a large range of goods and services.
Since 2011, Union Shopper Mortgage Planners has been providing members a service to assist them with their biggest financial decisions and make their interests the priority. Our brokers are proud of their union focus and have been able to assist thousands of union members with their financial goals since 2011.
With access to over 25 lenders, and hundreds of products, Union Shopper Mortgage Planners take the stress and confusion out of finding the right loan for union members. Members’ interests are our priority, and our experience and knowledge ensures we are able to tailor a mortgage solution to your personal needs and goals.
All our loan consultants are members of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and receive consistent follow up education to maintain and update their knowledge and skills.
Union Shopper Mortgage Planners can assist with a range of finance enquiries, including:
- Home loans – Whether you are purchasing for the first time or the tenth time, we sit down with you to match the right lender with your needs.With access to over twenty-five lenders and hundreds of loan products, we ensure your loan fits in with you, not the other way around.
- Investment loans – Whether it is your first investment property, self managed super fund or part of an investment portfolio, we ensure we look at your overall situation to maximize your investments. We help simplify the process in the short-term, with an eye on the future too.
- First Home Buyers – Buying a home for the first time can be a daunting process. Union Shopper Mortgage Planners simplify and take the stress out of one of the biggest decisions you may make. We can help guide you from saving a deposit, applying for a pre-approval and right through to moving day.
- Home loan health checks – Want to make sure that your current deal stacks up with competition? Let us do the hard yards for you. A no-obligation Home Loan Health Check, will compare how your current loan is working and assist you if there is something better out there.
- Refinancing – Circumstances and priorities change over time. What was important when you purchased your home may not be anymore. Whether you are not happy with your current lender or looking to increase or re-structure your loan, we can help you shift to a new lender and a more suitable loan for your current needs.
- Construction – Building a new home or renovating your existing one can be a time consuming, confusing and if not done properly, costly process. Union Shopper Mortgage Planners assist from the day one with pre-approvals and valuations, before managing the progress payments until construction is complete.
- Re-structuring – We can help restructure your current loans to simplify your repayments and save time and money. Alternatively, if you are looking to make changes or invest in the future, we will make sure you are prepared.
- Business finance – Union Shopper Mortgage Planners also assist with business and commercial finance needs. Whether you are after a new motor vehicle, equipment, commercial property, an overdraft or looking to expand, let us make sure you are getting the right deal, not just the one that sounds the best.